Last updated on November 15, 2023
This policy is an annex to the Terms of Service that clarifies how you may use our brands and trademarks under fair use.
We reserve the right to object to any use or misuse of brands and trademarks in any jurisdiction worldwide. If you are unsure about the use of our logos, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZITADEL's brand assets and trademarks are proprietary assets owned exclusively by us.
No third party may claim ownership over brand assets and trademarks or brands and trademarks that are confusingly similar. This extends to all trademarks in image, textform, combined image and text, visual, and audio.
You must not include our brands and trademarks in the name of your product or service wether commercial or non-commercial, this includes, but is not limited to, websites, blogs, informational, advertising, and personal home pages, applications.
When referring to ZITADEL, please make sure it is spelled correctly and written in uppercase letters.
When embedding our logo, always use the official version. You must not alter the logo in any way, and avoid overlapping with other images.
To ensure the logo is used as intended, we provide specific examples below and reserve the right to object to any use or misuse.
- Use in architecture diagrams without implying affiliation or partnership
- Editorial and informational purposes such as blog posts or news articles
- Linking back to our website, official repositories, or documentation
- Indicating that the software is available for use or installation without implying any affiliation or endorsement
- Using our brands and trademarks, including our logo, or any variations for your own product or services
- Modification of our brands and trademarks
- Integration of our brands and trademarks into your own brands and trademarks
- Suggesting affiliation, endorsement, or partnership without our consent