Who we are.
ZITADEL was founded in April 2019 in eastern Switzerland as an open source software company. We develop and operate ZITADEL, our Identity & Access Management platform ZITADEL. ZITADEL allows users to secure access to their digital services and manage digital identities.
The team consists now of 14 people. Most of us are engineers with in-depth experience of Identity & Access Management as well as cloud-native application development. We are constantly searching for great people to enhance our engineering or customer development side.
We are looking for you.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team and develop the frontend applications and websites of our identity management platform ZITADEL:
- Console, our management application for our customers, is built with Angular and is requesting our APIs with gRPC-web;
- The login user interface that deals with secure login and few self-service cases, is built in GoHTML.
- Our marketing page and the future customer portal is built with NextJS
If you already have experience in these areas that is great, if not you should be open to new things and want to develop yourself further. ZITADEL is open source, so feel free to checkout our GitHub repository.
Our office is based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), but you decide where you want to work.
Preferably, you have a valid permit to work in Switzerland or be eligible to obtain a permit. We are open to discuss employment in other countries.
- Develop new and improve existing features of ZITADEL's user interface
- Work closely together with our UX and backend team
- Improve our marketing page and customer portal
- Contribute to quickstarts and examples for different technologies
- Implement E2E testing
- Take part in code reviews
- Assist in support and bug fixing
What you should add to the team.
- Experience in frontend development and consuming gRPC or REST APIs
- You place value on security
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in Identity and Access Management
- Version Control (Git)
- Code Reviews
- Unit tests
- Integration Tests
- Agile work
We don't expect you to have experience with all technologies right from the start. We are on open source company, so you should be comfortable with open development and processes.
What we offer.
You will be joining an awesome and committed team in a fast-paced cybersecurity company. We offer you a flexible environment to thrive in and where you are very welcome to challenge the status quo.
We can offer you a total compensation consisting of base salary, profit share, and participation via employee stock ownership plan. Please do ask for details in case you are interested.
- Choose your hardware
- Home office / remote work possible
- Flexible work times
- Part-time possible
Our current office is in 9000 St. Gallen (Switzerland), Teufenerstrasse 19. We have three coffee machines and counting.
We try to keep our hiring process lean, yet we need to make sure you will fit well into our team.
- Book a meeting to get to know each other. Let me know which position you are interested in. We want to get to know you, answer your initial questions and tell you a bit more about ZITADEL.
- Send over any documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the meeting.
- We will be rewiewing the applications on rolling basis
- You will be invited for an interview and to meet the team. In the interview we want to get to know you, understand your motivation, how you are working, and you'll get a chance to meet the team and learn more about what we do.
- We will give you personal feedback to your application