Who we are.
ZITADEL was founded in April 2019 in eastern Switzerland as an open source software company. We develop and operate ZITADEL, our Identity & Access Management platform ZITADEL. ZITADEL allows users to secure access to their digital services and manage digital identities.
The team consists now of 14 people. Most of us are engineers with in-depth experience of Identity & Access Management as well as cloud-native application development. We are constantly searching for great people to enhance our engineering or customer development.
We are looking for you.
We are looking for a technical evangelist for our identity experience platform ZITADEL. You will describe and demonstrate use cases, application integrations, and features across various channels and media formats with the goal to engage the community.
You will work hand in hand with our engineers, marketing and sales to engage the developer community and tell the story about ZITADEL.
Our office is based in St. Gallen (Switzerland), but remote work is no problem.
Preferably, you have a valid permit to work in Switzerland or be eligible to obtain a permit. We are open to discuss employment in other countries.
- Create content about use cases, integrations and features
- Engage and improve our community and provide tools and means to use ZITADEL
- Collaborate with influencers and experts in the topics
- Share how other developers use ZITADEL ("Built with ZITADEL")
- Monitor and engage in communities that speak about us
- Participate and organize conferences and talks
We measure the success of this role through developer interaction with content and engagement.
What you should add to the team.
- Engineering background and developer mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the developer community
- Great communication and storytelling skills
- Worked already in developer relations, as technical evangelist or advocate
- Portfolio of technical work across different media formats
- Recognized thought leader or influencer
- Knowledge in identity management or cybersecurity
You don't need a specific technology stack for this role. With ZITADEL our goal is to abstract away the complexity and integration of identity management. Therefore you should demonstrate how to use ZITADEL across different stacks and use cases without in-depth knowledge of a particular language.
What we offer.
You will be joining an awesome and committed team in a fast-paced cybersecurity company. We offer you a flexible environment to thrive in and where you are very welcome to challenge the status quo.
We can offer you a total compensation consisting of base salary, profit share, and participation via employee stock ownership plan. Please do ask for details in case you are interested.
- Choose your hardware
- Home office / remote work possible
- Flexible work times
- Part-time possible
Our office is in 9000 St. Gallen (Switzerland), Teufenerstrasse 19. We have three coffee machines and counting.
We try to keep our hiring process lean, yet we need to make sure you will fit well into our team.
- Book a meeting to get to know each other. Let me know which position you are interested in. We want to get to know you, answer your initial questions and tell you a bit more about ZITADEL.
- Send over any documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the meeting.
- We will be rewiewing the applications on rolling basis
- You will be invited for an interview and to meet the team. In the interview we want to get to know you, understand your motivation, how you are working, and you'll get a chance to meet the team and learn more about what we do.
- We will give you personal feedback to your application