|Symfony is a high-performance PHP framework that provides a solid foundation for building scalable and maintainable web applications. Integrate authentication to your Symfony application easily by using the example-symfony-oidc Example.
ZITADEL does not provide a Symfony specific SDK. But you can integrate ZITADEL to your application by using any OIDC Library such as symfony-oidc.
Check out our Example Application
The example-symfony-oidc repository includes an Example Application ready to start and show how a Symfony application looks like with integrated ZITADEL Login.
What does the Example include:
- OIDC Code flow with User Info call after authentication.
- Fully integrated with Symfony security and firewall.
- User Role mapping
- Persistent user data using local sqlite file. See DATABASE_URL in .env.
- Public page at /
- Authenticated /profile page for all users.
- Authenticated /admin page for admin role users.
The Step-By-Step Guide leads you through the whole process from configuring the right application in ZITADEL to a ready application with integrated Login.
After completing the Step-By-Step Guide you will have:
- Example Web Application with integrated ZITADEL Login
- Example page accessible without authentication
- Example page accessible by authenticated user showing retrieved user information
- Example administrator page accessible by user with administrator role
- Correct setup for your application in ZITADEL