|NestJS is a comprehensive and well-maintained TypeScript-based framework for building large-scale, scalable, and maintainable Node.js applications. Get started integrating ZITADEL to your NestJS API by checking out the zitadel-nodejs-nestjs Example.
- Example App Repository
- Step-By-Step Guide
- Passport.js for integrating authentication
- Node.js gRPC Client Library for user and resource management
ZITADEL doesn't provide a specific Nestjs SDK. You can use passport-zitadel for the authentication part.
Check out the Example Application.
Additionally, you can use @zitadel/node for user and resource management.
- Manage Resources through ZITADEL APIs
- Authenticate Service User
- Generated gRPC Clients for integrating ZITADEL API
- User, Organization, Project, etc. Management
This library is built by our community.
What does the API Application Example include:
- REST API Application secured with Spring Security and OAuth2
- Private Endpoint: Accessible with a token
After completing the Step-By-Step Guide you will have:
- Example REST API checking tokens against ZITADEL with OAuth2
- Private Endpoint accessible by authenticated user
- Correct setup for your application in ZITADEL