- Angular Example Application with ZITADEL Login
- Step-By-Step Guide
- ZITADEL Console is built with Angular and can also be used as a reference
ZITADEL does not provide an Angular specific SDK. But you can integrate ZITADEL to your application by using any OIDC Library such as angular-oauth2-oidc.
Check out our Example Application
The zitadel-angular repository includes an Example Application ready to start and show how an Angular application looks like with integrated ZITADEL Login.
What does the Example include:
- Home Page with Login Button
- Authenticating user with OIDC PKCE Flow
- Private Page: Shows user information of authenticated user, only accessible after login
The Step-By-Step Guide leads you through the whole process from configuring the right application in ZITADEL to a ready application with integrated Login.
After completing the Step-By-Step Guide you will have:
- Example Web Application with integrated ZITADEL Login
- Example page accessible by authenticated user showing retrieved user information
- Correct setup for your application in ZITADEL